filters
Show
City:
Show

Cory Fairbanks Mazda review in Brandon, Florida: Horrible

I could go on and on about this place, what can I say I believe in second chances... As of today however, they have lost me forever. I know I've been ripped off by thier service dept before, but today was rediculous. I called asking about how much it would cost to replace my terminals as they were corroded. I was told by Steve it would be about 5-600 dollars. I hung up with the always rude Steve to call another Mazda dealership down the road, a very friendly man quoted me 30 bucks a terminal including labor. Needless to say I went there instead of rip off, scamming, disgusting Cory Fairbanks.
Review
Loss

Cory Fairbanks Mazda review in Orlando, Florida: The Liars Club! The Absolute WORST Mazda Dealership Ever!

CORY FAIRBANKS MAZDA??? (Longwood, FL.) UNPROFESSIONAL!!! EVERYONE THERE ARE LIARS....from MARY the SERVICE ADVISOR to her so called "MANAGER" JOHN..Shady Company, Shady Employee's..Shady Way of Doing Business! They will tell you one thing & then SURPRISE!!! It's something Totally Different! And if you say that's NOT what you told me in my estimate, they will threaten to put your car in storage until you pay them for something YOU had no knowledge about or even was mentioned in your estimate! And if you think you can even get the General Manager to help you out..think again, he won't even return your phone calls! Everyone there is a CROOK! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! I will NEVER go there again & I'm telling EVERYONE I know about how BAD that Dealership is!

As the last two posters said NOT A GOOD PLACE TO SHOP Bait and switch and price changing.I was told by one guy he could make a deal He was off the day I went and the truck wasn't there.The other guy trys to tell me my trade is worth 3K less than book price and a 2010 F100 work truck was worth 20 K what a joke.

@trucker

Not to defend anybody, but NOBODY gets book value $$$ for their trade. Then the dealer cant sell it for a profit, I'm a competitor.... but thats the way it is, then they have to service it and what not...

Please do not go to this Mazda dealerships!! Like the poster above said, they are nothing but liars!

Stay away from this unprofessional dealership!!

I had an appointment to get the oil changed, it took them an hour and half!!! Hahaha and they put the wrong kind of oil too

View more comments (2)
Review
#203864 Review #203864 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Cory Fairbanks Mazda Customer Service